With all that snow, we just had to get out and have some fun. It wasn't quite "snowman" snow, so we didn't build one, but we have the beginnings of a great fort started!
![]() |
| Pumpkin wanted me to take a picture of her holding this snow clump. |
![]() |
| Baby Girl wasn't so sure she liked this snow stuff. She had a quizzical look on her face most of the time. |
![]() |
| And since her sister got a picture holding a snow clump, Sweetie Cakes had to get one too! |
![]() |
| And here's an even bigger clump of snow! |
| Notice how you can almost see the grass in the middle of our yard. The way the wind drifted the snow, our front yard is almost like a bowl. |
| Having fun! |
![]() |
| My man hard at work shovelling. |
| The view from our back door. This was early Sunday morning just before Mr. Handsome went out to start the exhausting task of shoveling a path to the van. |
So there you have it - a few pics of our fun in the snow! I saw on the forecast today that we have more coming tomorrow or Friday, though I am not sure how much. Yes, I do believe winter has shown up and made quite a grand entrance. Show off.....
Until next time....







No comments:
Post a Comment
I always love to hear your thoughts!